The 2017-2018 Program of Studies is posted below. Based on enrollment of courses at MHS and MVMMS, some courses do not run or may be added that are not currently included in the Program of Studies.
- MVMMS Program of Studies 17-18
- French – MVMMS POS 17-18
- Portuguese – MVMMS POS 17-18
- Spanish – MVMMS POS 17-18
The course request process begins in May and a planning sheet for all students in grades 6 and 7 are provided below. The Course Request window for current 6th and 7th Graders is June 1, 2017-June 12, 2017. Student will use Aspen to make requests. Current 5th Grade students will make course requests during MVMMS Guidance Dept. visits at their schools in late May and early June where they will also be provided with their own Aspen account information.
The Planning sheets for 2017-2018 & Letter explaining how to use them
- Elective Request Form – Grade 6 2017-18 (this includes A block Classes)
- Elective Request Form – Grade 7 2017-18 and ABlock717
- Elective Request Form – Grade 8 2017-18 and Ablock8174
Global Language forms for Grade 7 (current grade 6)
Below is the link for the 2016-2017 Program of Studies for MVMMS
Scheduling Planning forms will be distributed to students to assist in their elective and A block course requests.
Planning Forms to Complete Course Requests for 2016-2017
- Request Planning Form Cover Letter
- Elective Request Form – Grade 6
- Elective Request Form – Grade 7
- Global Language Selection Sheet
- Elective Request Form – Grade 8
Below is the link to the 2015-2016 Program of Studies for MVMMS