Before You Register
You MUST complete the online concussion course BEFORE you register online.
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts requires that all athletes, band members, cheerleaders and parents/guardians take an online concussion course each year. As you complete the registration process you will be required to sign-off indicating that you both have completed the online course.
NEW: Review and sign off the MDPH Education Materials on Substance Use Disorder (Opiate-use and misuse)
Have The Following Information Handy:
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance information
- Date of current physical. (Physical date should not be older than 12 months)
BEGIN YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION using this link to FamilyID
Please make sure that you are only using ONE FamilyID account for all registrations as your student goes through his/her sports career with MHS.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, e-mail address and password. You will receive an e-mail with a link to confirm your new account.
- Fill out the information requested on the registration form. You will receive an e-mail from FamilyID confirming your registration. You can log back into FamilyID.com at any time to update your information and to check on the sport for which you are registered.
- Use your FamilyID log on. If you do not remember your log on please call FamilyID to reset it for you.
- Make sure that you click on ‘save & continue ‘, review your entries the click on ‘complete registration’.
- If you need assistance you can call FamilyID at 888-800-5583 ext #1. Support is available 7 days per week from early morning through late evening.
Registration will be completed when the concussion course, FamilyID Online Registration, submitted current physical, payment and all equipment and/or uniforms have been returned.
Payments are not due until teams have been established
- Payments can be made online, click link to proceed with payment procedure
- If you have problems with making a payment online please contact customer service at MCC 508-460-6000
- If any family wishes to pay the user fee by check, please make it payable to Melrose High School and submit to the Athletic Office, located on the first floor.