** Updated Information on Working Papers

Updated Info on Working Papers
Updated Information on obtaining Working Papers


To obtain a work permit you must:

1.  Bring a completed permit application, this can be found on the MHS website under Resources - Documents & Forms, please have all required signatures.

2.  If you are not a Melrose High School student you must bring proof of age (birth certificate or passport).

3.  Once permit is completed you will receive an email with a scheduled time to pick up the permit.

If you have any further questions, please email mhs_w[email protected].

Thank you and have a safe summer


Thank you