781-979-2260 & press 1 (attendance line)
IF YOUR CHILD WILL BE ABSENT or TARDY:
- Please call the Attendance/Save-A-Child Line, before 8 AM if possible, to report your child absent/tardy.
- If your child will be absent: provide date, child’s name, teacher’s name, type of illness, fever if any (100 degrees or over). Flu symptoms are tracked.
- If an absence is non-illness related, please include this.
- If your child will be tardy: provide the date, the child’s name and the teacher’s name.
- Please inform the nurse if your child is diagnosed with Strep throat, Conjunctivitis, Fifth Disease or any other contagious illness.