Welcome to Melrose Public School’s registration information page. For some of you, this is your first exposure to the Melrose Public Schools, while for others it continues your child’s educational experience. We look forward to working with you and your son/daughter to make the years ahead rich and rewarding ones. Our talented and committed staff, teachers and administrators stand ready to partner with you to help your child discover the joy of learning in the classroom, on the playground, on our athletic fields, or while participating in one of our many arts programs. Melrose is about community and we are pleased that you have chosen to join the other parents, families, and students that make up the Melrose Public School educational community.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Student and Staff Information Coordinator at 781-662-2000 ext #1. Thank you for choosing Melrose!
Unless you are registering for kindergarten of the Franklin Early Childhood Center during March enrollment, all families must register in-person at the Central Administration Office with the following documents:
** These documents must be an original mailed from the bill source, not a fax or printout from an online billing/payment center. Documents must be dated within the past 60 days with name and current address listed. **
- A copy of the On-line Registration Confirmation Page, or a completed hard copy paper packet. If you completed the online registration you do not need to complete a paper registration packet.
- One proof of residency from each of the 3 categories listed in the Residency Procedures (click here to view or print Residency Procedures). These documents must be an original mailed from the bill source, not a fax or printout from an online billing/payment center.
- Home Language Survey (click here to print)
- Original birth certificate. (Original document with seal must be presented.) We will make a copy for our file and return the original back to you.
- Current physical exam, including immunizations. (Must be within 12 months of the start of school.)