PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN AS INFORMATION WILL BE ADDED AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE.
The Melrose Public Schools invites families of students entering Kindergarten in the 2022-2023 school year to participate in the following events:
Meet and greet with school department personnel and building principals who will provide an overview of the kindergarten registration process and answer any questions. Unable to attend? This presentation will be recorded for viewing at a later time.
Submit questions prior to the event here: https://forms.gle/194FXbVQV9HUiwMH9
- Pre-registration is required this school year.
- All families must attend an in person registration session.
- All in person registrations and screenings will be by appointment only.
- A link will be available during the pre-registration period for you to schedule an appointment.
- Due to COVID-19, in person registration is limited to one parent/guardian per appointment.
- Masks are required.
Note: Please submit only one pre-registration form per child. Any errors or changes can be addressed at the time of in person registration. If you do not have access to a computer to complete the online pre-registration, please contact the Student and Staff Information Coordinator at 781-662-2000 x1