Online pre-registration will open at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, February 14 and close at 11:00 p.m. on Sunday, February 28, 2021.
- Pre-registration is required this school year.
- All families must attend an in person registration session.
- All in person registrations and screenings will be by appointment only.
- A link will be available during pre-registration for you to schedule an appointment.
- Due to COVID-19, in person registration is limited to one parent/guardian per appointment.
- Masks are required.
Any errors or changes can be addressed at the time of in person registration.
If you do not have access to a computer to complete the online pre-registration, please contact the Student and Staff Information Coordinator at 781-662-2000 x1
(auditorium entrance located in the courtyard that separates the middle school from the high school)
NOTE: Registrations are not processed on a first come basis and priority is not given to those registering on the first day. However, it is important that you attend an in person registration session to be considered “on time”. With this in mind, please attend an in person registration session that best suits your personal schedule. Registrations received after March 30, 2021 will result in placements being made based on remaining available space.
- Must be 5 years of age by September 1, 2021.
- Must be a resident of Melrose.
- Parents must attend an in-person registration session to provide documents outlined below.
All families must bring the following documents to a registration session:
- One original proof of residency from each of the 3 categories listed in the Residency Procedures, which can be found here.These documents must be originals mailed from the bill source, not a fax or printout from an online billing/payment center, and dated within 60 days of registration.
- Home Language Survey, which can be found here.
- Original birth certificate. (Original document with seal must be presented.) We will make a copy for our file and return the original back to you.
- Current physical exam, including immunizations. (Must be within 12 months of the start of school. You can bring your most up to date copy with you to registration. If you receive a new exam after registration it can be emailed to the Student and Staff Information Coordinator).
Questions? Please contact the Student and Staff Information Coordinator at 781-662-2000 ext. 1 or email@example.com.